Friday, April 18, 2014

Stay tuned for guest writers...

I've tried to tell you about as many things I can think of relating to IEDP, Penn and Philly this year but for the last few weeks of the year I have arranged for some others from IEDP to write a guest post!! It will be good for you to get someone else's perspective. Our cohort is very diverse... about half are from the U.S. and half are internationals. We have students from China, Japan, Nigeria, Italy, Liberia, India, Morocco and Chile. I'm missing a few I know. Some have been teachers in the past while others were working in non-profits or even the business sector. Others studies international communication or international relations in undergrad. It is always interesting having classes with people from such diverse backgrounds and experiences. It makes for very rich discussion! So, stayed tuned for the first guest writer next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment