Thursday, April 17, 2014

Must Do's in Philly

I can hardly believe the year is almost over! It seems like we were just sitting in the big conference room at the Inn at Penn having orientation....well, sorta. Most GSE Master's programs are a year long and I'll tell you it sure goes quickly. Since I was taking the maximum number of courses each semester I have found that most of my time is spent doing homework. Even Friday and Saturday nights are spent working on papers or reading articles. However, looking back I somehow wish I had taken advantage of all that Philly and Penn has to offer more. With only 4 weekends left before graduation I have decided to make a "Must Do'' list of things that I want to do before I leave Philly. I've gotten my cohort involved and we have a few items so far.

Must Do's in Philly (so far):
1. Reading terminal market   
2. Phillie's baseball game     
3. Italian market
4. Barnes foundation museum 
5. Rocky steps at the art museum
6. Love statue at love park       

No comments:

Post a Comment