Thursday, December 12, 2013

Papers and Puppies!

This week, everywhere you go around campus you find people! I went to the library yesterday to try to find a place to study and nearly every nook and cranny was full. I found though, that the higher up you went in the library the less people there were. By the time I got to the 5th floor I found a nice circle of chairs and... silence. I'm just about going crazy right now trying to finish all these papers before Tuesday. Last night I finished one of my BIG ones (24 pgs) and well afterwards I had to have a dance party!! I was so excited. Now, I'm pulling an all nighter working on the next one. To help with student stress, which is higher than normal this time of year, the graduate student assembly hosted some stress relieving events. Today in the graduate student center they had therapy puppies you could play with as well as free massages. GSE had free massages yesterday. Pretty nice amenity after hours of typing away at a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment