Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Final Weeks

Well I went home for the Thanksgiving break last week. Spent 4 1/2 lovely days in Kansas City enjoying turkey and relaxation. I decided to take a complete break from my homework, even though I have a lot to do before the end of the semester. But sometimes you just need to let it all go for a moment.

Now that break is over everyone at school seems to be "hitting the ground running". The library is packed, there are group study/work sessions going on all over campus. All you hear anyone talking about is how they were writing this paper or that paper.

GSE Admissions office is getting busy too. The other GAs and I are trying our best to pitch in and help with filing and copying for them. GSE will stop giving tours temporarily started Dec 6. but we'll start again next year! I can hardly believe my first semester is nearly over.

No comments:

Post a Comment